The following guide is for configuring a Yealink T21 with a VoIPOffice extension.
You will need:
- The VoIPOffice IP address – e.g. "77.240.xxx.xxx"
- The Extension number – e.g. "1001"
- The extension password/Secret (can be found by going to the edit mode of that specific extension, see the screenshot below)
1) Connect the handset and the computer to the same network using an Ethernet cable.
2) Find the IP address of the handset by pressing Menu -> Status
3) On a computer connected to the same router/network as the Yealink T21P phone, open the web browser and type the full IP address into the address bar.
4) On the login screen that will appear, enter "admin" (Case sensitive) as both username and password.
5) Once logged in, from the menu, select the "Account " tab, then select an account (e.g. Account 2) from the drop down menu, enter the details below:
Line Active: Set to enable
Label: The chosen extension number (e.g. 1001)
Display Name: Any name
Register Name: The chosen extension number
User name: The chosen extension number
Password: The extension's password (secret)
Server Host: The IP address of your VoIPOffice (e.g. 126.96.36.199) Port: 5060
Server Expires: 3600
The rest should remain as default.
6) Click "Confirm" to save and apply your changes.
7) To check if the phone is registered, dial 902 from the handset. If you hear a congratulation message, then the registration was successful.