In some circumstances the customer account can be blocked to stop using the service. For Eg. When a fraudulent calls happening in the account or customer temporarily prefer to stop the service or billing dispute.
- Your whole master user/standard user log in details
- Account number of your customer
To block or unblock:
1. Login to your wholesale account.
2. Click on Accounts tab at the top. The search using a wildcard character will list all your customer accounts. Alternatively, you can search using the account number is the 'Query' field.
3. Click on 'View/Edit' against the customer account. On the left hand side tabs, click on 'Block', you will notice the tab changing the label to Unblock. The unblock tab can be clicked to unblock the service.
4. Please test service by making an inbound/outbound call. You should get a message that 'your account is blocked'.