This guide will show you how to connect a PC directly to your Fibre modem. The instructions have been tested on Windows 7 but should work for most PC's.
- Connect the PC to the modem.
- Right click your network icon.
- Click "Open Network and Sharing Center".
- Click "Set up a new connection or network".
- Click "Connect to the Internet" and then click "Next".
- Click "Broadband (PPPoE)".
- Enter your broadband username and password.
- Enter the connection name as "Telappliant Fibre".
- Click "Connect".
- If you receive an error, then make sure that the username and password are correct. This information is provided in your Fibre welcome email.