This guide will show you how to connect a Mac directly to your Fibre modem. The instructions have been tested on Mac OS X but should work for most Mac's.
- Connect the Mac to the modem.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Click "System Preferences".
- Click "Network".
- Click on the "Ethernet" connection.
- Click "Create PPPoE Service" in the "Configure IPv4" drop down list.
- Enter the service name as "Telappliant Fibre".
- Click "Done".
- Enter your broadband username and password.
- Click "Connect".
- Click "Apply" when asked if you want to apply changes.
- If you receive an error, then make sure that the username and password are correct. This information is provided in your Fibre welcome email.