The following guide is for configuring Cisco SPA 112/122 with your VoIPtalk account.
You will need:
- The VoIPtalk ID – In case you don’t know it, you can find it by logging to your VoIPtalk control panel at voiptalk.org
- The VoIPtalk password – Go to the bottom of the page in case you need assistance with it.
- The Proxy /SIP Server – “voiptalk.org”
- The Proxy port – “5060”
- The Outbound proxy server – “nat.voiptalk.org”
- The Outbound proxy port – “5065”
1) Connect the adapter via the internet port to your router, using an Ethernet cable.
2) Connect the adapter via one of the phone port to an analogue phone.
3) Once the adapter has been powered on, lift the receiver and dial **** for the configuration menu.
4) When "Configuration menu" is heard, dial 110# to hear the IP address. Note it down.
5) On a computer which is connected to the same subnet as the adapter, open a web browser and type the full IP address (including the dots) into the address bar.
6) On the login screen that will appear, enter "admin" (case sensitive) as both username and password.
7) Once you have logged in, you will see a screen like the one below: