The following guide is for configuring a Grandstream HT704 with a VoIPOffice extension.
You will need:
- The VoIPOffice IP address – e.g. "77.240.xxx.xxx"
- The Extension number – e.g. "1001"
- The extension password/Secret (can be found by going to the edit mode of that specific extension, see the screenshot below)
1) Connect an analogue phone to port 1,2,3 or 4.
2) Insert an Ethernet cable into the LAN port of the HT704 and connect the other end of the cable to an uplink port (router, modem, etc.).
3) Dial **** from the handset to hear the configuration menu.
4) Dial 02 to hear the IP address. Make a note of that IP address.
5) On a computer which is connected to the same subnet as the Grandstream HT 704, open a web browser and type the IP address (including the dots) into the address bar.
6) You should now see the login screen. Enter the password "admin" to log in.
7) Go to "Profile 1" and fill in the Primary SIP Server with your VoIPOffice IP address/ URL (e.g. 77.240.xxx.xxx) then click "Apply".
8) Go to "FXS ports" and in the first SIP Account line, fill in the following details:
SIP User ID: Extension Number
Authenticate ID: Extension number
Password: the password/secret of the Extension
Name: Extension number
Enable Port: Yes
9) Click on Apply and then on Reboot.
10) When the device has rebooted, log into the VoIPOffice and go to "Monitor". If the registration has been done correctly, the extension will show as "Online".