The following guide is for configuring a Cisco SPA 112/122 with a VoIPOffice extension.
You will need:
- The VoIPOffice IP address – e.g. "77.240.xxx.xxx"
- The Extension number – e.g. "1xxx"
- The extension password/Secret (can be found by going to the edit mode of that specific extension, see the screenshot below)
1) Connect the adapter via the internet port to your router, using an Ethernet cable.
2) Connect the adapter via one of the phone port to an analogue phone.
3) Once the adapter has been powered on, lift the receiver and dial **** for the configuration menu.
4) When "Configuration menu" is heard, dial 110# to hear the IP address. Note it down.
5) On a computer connected to the same subnet as the adapter, open a web browser and type the full IP address (including the dots) into the address bar.
6) On the login screen that will appear, enter "admin" (case sensitive) as both username and password.
7) Once you have logged in, you will see a screen like the one below:
8) From the menu select the "Voice" Tab, then "Line 1" from the left side menu. The main configuration settings will appear.
9) Enter the details as follow:
Proxy and Registration:
Proxy: The Voipoffice IP address / URL (e.g: 77.240.XXX.XX)
Outbound proxy: leave blank
Use Outbound Proxy: No
Display name: Extension Number (e.g: 1XXX)
Password: The extension secret password (See the first screenshot on how to retrieve it)
User ID: the Extension number (e.g: 1XXX)
10) If configured correctly, the configuration should look like this:
11) Click Submit and the Cisco will reboot.
12) Once this has been done, log into the voipoffice and go to the Monitor section: If the registration has been done correctly, the extension should appear as "online".