- Install the software to your PC using the installer and run the application.
- Click on “Settings” on the top menu bar, and click on “Preferences".
- Click “create account”.
- Select “SIP” as the Account type and click on the “NEXT“ button.
- Enter the details as shown below and click “NEXT”:
User / user@host: VoIPtalk ID
Password: VoIPtalk password (to retrieve your VoIPtalk password go to your account page and click on your VoIPtalk ID).
Domain / Outbound proxy: voiptalk.org
6. Enter any name to identify this account as your account name and tick “Skip auto-detection” then click on the “Next” button. This will add this account to the account list. You can click “close” now.
7. Enter the additional configuration details as shown below and click “OK”
Caller ID Name: Enter your PSTN incoming number received from voiptalk.org. If you don’t have a PSTN incoming number you can just leave it blank.
Auth. Username: VoIPtalk ID
Outbound Proxy: nat.voiptalk.org:5065 (Please also tick “ Use outbound proxy” section)
8. To check everything is working, dial 902 and you should hear a welcome message.