- Install the Zoiper application from Google Play and launch it.
- Press the “Config” button on the top right corner of the application, then select "Accounts”.
- Click the “+ Add account” at the top of your screen to set up your new account. It will ask if you already have an account. Click “Yes”, and then select “Select a provider”.
- Select Country “United Kingdom” and choose “VoIPtalk” from the drop down menu ( you can also type “voiptalk“ to the top to filter providers).
- Enter the details as shown below and click “save” :
Username: VoIPtalk ID
Password: VoIPtalk password (to retrieve your VoIPtalk password go to your account page and click on your VoIPtalk ID).
6. Zoiper softphone will register and you can start making calls. To check everything is working, dial 902 and you should hear a welcome message.